Dear marcurtio
Hi my name is malik in class we learned about your friend romeo and his story. I sorry about your death ,i feel like you did all you could to bring the Capulet and the Montague's together yet your life was very short. I want to know why sacrifice your self for romeo? And was it worth it. To me i think you are a peaceful,optimistic,non judgmental person. One of my favorite lines are “ a plague o’ both your houses” this is when mercurtio is dying and he says his last words to me this means he blames both tybalt and romeo for his death and he wish they could of got along.
Malik let me get this strait, MERCURIC. Last time I checked He dead.
ReplyDeletewhen reading this Malik it really helped open up my mind and not Mercutio as more than just an out of control man that didn't care about how his action affected people.
ReplyDeleteUmm....Mercutio's dead. How do you write to a dead person? Just sayin'.
ReplyDelete